Robert Murray has over 18 years of commercial real estate experience. A major portion of Robert’s real estate experience has centered on commercial property sales and leasing and a partial list of his achievements and experience includes:
• Licensed California Real Estate Sales Person concentrating in office and retail property leasing and sales in downtown Los Angeles and Pasadena from 1994 to 2002 and in San Diego from 2002 to present.
• Real estate sales included lease transactions worth over $28.1 million and involvement in sales of office, retail and land transactions worth over $128 million.
• Leasing experience includes extensive involvement in lease negotiations, space planning and tenant improvement construction for office and retail properties.
• Additional assignments included property management, construction supervision and accounting of a $34 million renovation of a 500,000 sq. ft. historic retail/office property in downtown Los Angeles.
• Annual property valuations for the California Institute of Technology that entailed appraisals of commercial and residential properties owned by CalTech.
• Three years of property tax negotiations including valuations of commercial properties, negotiations with county assessors and case presentations at property tax hearings.